Sample Event Timeline
Justice Project Event Timeline
- MRD presentation complete. Marketing begins presenting at Jean's staff and at Marketing centers
- Partial project team in place (Marketing Lead, Technical Lead and EPM)
- Requested international requirements from marketing; feature priorities
- Began investigation phase
- Held our first Justice Project Review for Jean and staff - first asked "which Finder?"
- Sent Project Concerns link to Jean and staff (extension integration, second time asked "which Finder?", project priorities with PPC, resource problems).
- Requested Quality Lead
- Investigation phase supposed to be complete (it's not)
- Received additional requirements from Marketing and Ops/Tech
- Sent another Project Concerns link. Caused major problem with marketing. Found out approach agreed upon by marketing and Jean
- Held our second Justice Project Review for Jean and staff - product options A, B, and C; upstaged by Teri's discussion of Doughy; no decisions made on key problems. Third time asked "which Finder?"; clearly identified resource problems
- Scriptable Finder becomes required feature
- Distributed Justice info package - first cut at ERD
- Held our third Justice Project Review for Jean and staff - fourth time asked "which Finder?"
- Doughy turned off ... need Size and Speed team, negotiating with Teri for Justice
- New EPM and DRI on-board
- Quality Lead assigned to begin February 1st
- "What's left to do" link went out (which Finder?, define quality approach and resource requirements, define Teri's role, resolve third party funding issues, etc.)
- Quality evaluation complete. Need many more resources than initial estimate.
- No Teri. Need Size and Speed team
- Resource wars begin
- Lots of meetings on project priorities and resource needs
- More meetings on project priorities and resource needs
- Stanley confirms Justice must ship -> Mike and Jorge get go ahead for some resources
- Sheila sends "cancel Justice link"
- Powers that be set new direction for company
- Justice is canceled
- New hardware becomes a requirement.